These workshops are to ease you into a new relationship with your mind. To move forward on any spiritual path we need to cultivate two qualities – clear seeing and a compassionate presence toward ourselves. When we are out of balance between the two it is challenging to just sit in meditation. It is challenging to be present in our yoga practice. We know when we don’t have balance: all work, no play – all doing, no being – we feel full of judgment, negative, and tired.
Learn to use your practice to more easily make skillful choices that bring you into balance. In this series of workshops we’ll explore our edges of work, play, doing, being, and pleasure. Each session will begin with the mind – meditation. The morning sessions will then move into a strong, heated Forrest Yoga practice. The afternoon sessions will move into a grounded meditative Yin practice. When you leave you will be better able to assess what you need in your practice to bring yourself into balance.
If you think you can’t meditate because your mind is too busy or you don’t have time or it stresses you out – this workshop will help you create a new pathway – a new balance. These practices are a pragmatic approach to cultivating a better relationship with yourself.
- Saturday, October 28th: Feeling Beauty and Pleasure
- Sunday, October 29th: Cultivating the Willingness to be Present
- Morning Sessions: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Afternoon Sessions: 2:00-4:00pm
- 3-Hour Morning Session: $60 per workshop
- 2-Hour Afternoon Session: $40 per workshop
- Full Weekend: Early Bird $165 before October 14th, $175 after