Do you feel like there’s more to learn about being a yoga teacher, but aren’t sure where to look? Do you feel stagnant or uninspired in your teaching? Join Abby for an immersion to take your teaching to the next level, and to give you powerful new tools to inspire yourself & your students! This Advanced Teacher Training is open to any yoga teacher with a 200-Hour Training or more. Join Abby for a morning Vinyasa practice, followed by an afternoon session of lecture, discussion, and practical applications of how to become a more skillful and authentic yoga teacher. We’ll have a 1-hour break for lunch.
Advanced Teaching Techniques Part I: Sequencing & Intention Setting
Saturday, March 3rd
- How to create safe, enjoyable, and creative sequences.
- The different types of sequencing and why you would utilize them, and the parts of a well-sequenced yoga class.
- How to set meaningful, impactful intentions, and how to weave an intention through a class.
Advanced Teaching Techniques Part II: Holding Space
Saturday, March 24th
- How to create a safe and empowering space for your students to transform.
- How to cue clearly and concisely, and tools to get out of monotonous “Teacher Voice.”
- How to connect with your students in a meaningful way with appropriate energetic and professional boundaries.
- How to avoid burning out as a yoga teacher.
Personal Investment: $175 per day OR come to BOTH Advanced Teaching Technique Trainings for $325
*Space is limited to 12 people*